Questions about 2 Corinthians
40 honest questions people ask about 2 Corinthians, each answered from the verses. In Favor, they come up right where they arise as you read.
Start your free week
First week free, then $10 a month per person
2 Corinthians 1Bible study →
2 Corinthians 2Bible study →
2 Corinthians 3Bible study →
2 Corinthians 4Bible study →
2 Corinthians 5Bible study →
- "if the earthly house of our tent is dissolved, we have a building from God" (5:1). What does the chapter say about that?
- "For we must all be revealed before the judgment seat of Christ" (5:10). What does the verse say happens there?
- "one died for all, therefore all died" (5:14). What does the chapter say follows from it?
2 Corinthians 6Bible study →
- "Don’t be unequally yoked with unbelievers" (6:14). What kind of yoke does the verse mean?
- "What agreement does Christ have with Belial?" (6:15). Who is Belial?
- The list of 6:4-10 includes "in afflictions, in hardships, in distresses" (6:4). Does the chapter say every Christian will meet these things?
2 Corinthians 7Bible study →
- "For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, which brings no regret. But the sorrow of the world produces death." (7:10). What's the difference between the two?
- "I do not regret it, though I did regret it" (7:8). Which is it?
- "So although I wrote to you, I wrote not for his cause that did the wrong, nor for his cause that suffered the wrong" (7:12). If not for them, then for what?
2 Corinthians 8Bible study →
2 Corinthians 9Bible study →
2 Corinthians 10Bible study →
- "For, “His letters”, they say, “are weighty and strong, but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech is despised.”" (10:10). Who says this?
- "mighty before God to the throwing down of strongholds" (10:4). What strongholds?
- "within the boundaries with which God appointed to us" (10:13). What boundaries?
2 Corinthians 11Bible study →
- "For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we didn’t preach" (11:4). Who is he who comes?
- "For I reckon that I am not at all behind the very best apostles." (11:5). Who are the very best apostles?
- "I robbed other assemblies" (11:8). What does the chapter mean by robbed?
- "let no one think me foolish. But if so, yet receive me as foolish, that I also may boast a little." (11:16). Why does the chapter boast at all?
2 Corinthians 12Bible study →
2 Corinthians 13Bible study →
Read 2 Corinthians with Favor
The best way to learn the Bible. For you. For everyone.
There's a seat for you at the table.
Start your free weekFirst week free, then $10 a month per person · Log in